Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Gratitude

I just want to say thanks to the good folks who've left me comments. What an exciting thing to discover that my efforts are not only not in vain, but actually appreciated! You guys rule. Please spread the love, and feel free to interact via the comments function. That's what this big, crazy web of information is about, after all-- communication.

Alright, now that I'm done spreading my good-times vibes around, I just want to inform you that my posting might get a little sporadic during the run up to Xmas. My job gets a little demanding around this time of year (something I'm sure all you other retail serfs can relate to) but nonetheless, I shall do my best to keep bringing you kickass tunes on a fairly regular basis. My next post will be on Thursday, and it's gonna be pretty awesome so point your browser back here again in the near future.

Thanks again, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home