Thursday, December 04, 2008

Return of the Mack

So it's been a long time since I've posted anything; for awhile, I'd basically given up because there didn't seem to be any evidence that anyone was actually reading this blog.

But in the meantime, I've found some great new stuff that I'd like to share, so I plan to resurrect this site soon. I plan to rennovate and do two things I wasn't doing before:

-Start writing and posting album reviews
-Post links to my original music

Many thanks to those who left comments that didn't redirect to Canadian pharmaceutical sales sites. It was your posts that convinced me to start up again.

Coming next week: MP3s of songs from Magazine's Peel Sessions, The Affectionate Punch by the Associates, a review and tracks from Wire's latest release Object 47, and maybe--just maybe--an original track from yours truly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home